The website MyDocu.in (https://mydocu.in) perform various type of services for academic institutions and its members (students and employee). One of the most important service among them is members profile management. This service is available free of cost to all enlisted institutions (i.e. the Institutions which are recorded in this website) within India. Any individual may search whether his /her institution is enlisted or not on the website. If the institution is not enlisted here, he/she may request for the listing of the same.
When an Institutuion and /or its Department and/or Hostel appoint a person as web-admin, then it will be regarded as a partner of the website www.mydocu.in.
Beyond these, there are some printing houeses and organizations who have some special access to this website and offer some exclusive service to various institutions. They are regarded as agent.
1. Online directory of students and employee.
2. Enlistment of members by themselves.
3. Search members on the basis of one or more criteria like name, year of admission, pass-out, department etc.
4. A ready page for present/past members of different category.
5. Easy communication among member through email.
Request for Institute Enlistment And many more...
In addition to the above facilities a partner institution has the following facilities:
6. Assign a web-admin who can monitor and manage (addition, approval and deletion) the member's list.
7. Edit enlisted members information related to that institution.
8. Sending group mail to the members from the website.
9. Access to view and add phone numbers, emails and addresses of the members.
10. Admin of a University or a College may also assign admin for the departments and hostels under them.
11. Admin of department/hostel may assign admin for the Reunion /Hall-day / Seminar / Alumni Association.
12. Manage Reunion /Hall day invitation list online (single/ multi-user).
13. Design I-card, Participants badge, Reunion / Hall-day badge (with profile photo) etc.
14. A free blog for each partner for discussion among its members.
And many more... More about Partnership